Saturday, October 4, 2008

Alfred Birthday Party

Today, we celebrated Alfred 1st Birthday. We invited our friends and our beloved families. My mother and my mother in law do all the cooking. All food was home made. My mom cooked fried noodle, fried mee hoon, fried mee hoon siam (mixed with chili recipes made by my mom), fried chicken, pork curry, assorted vegetables and buns fish ball. Where else, my mom in law cooked fried wan tan, prepared desert like jelly, corn cake and watermelon. Opps!! I should have taken photo of the entire delicious food but I missed them.
We ordered a cake from Secret Recipe. It’s a very cute and delicious chocolate cake. The first layer special design is from the Warner Bros cartoon. When everyone finished enjoy their dinner, we starts the cutting cake ceremony.

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Alfred!
Happy Birthday to YOU

Snap! Snap! Snap! We took picture only during Alfred cutting cake event. Not much picture taken as we were busy entertaining our friends. Most of them ask the similar question and I will have to explain one by one on Alfred condition. Thank you for their concerns. Alfred is in good health and he is definitely a Happy Boy.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alfred,
hope you can learn one,two,three from your birthday present...............:-)