Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chinese New Year is coming!!

We are celebrating Chinese New Year and it’s coming in a week time. Lately, I am busy and crazy shopping, cleaning up the house and nevertheless, shop for Alfred CNY clothing. I've been lacking on updating Alfred blog because I spend too much time on shopping. Me being such bad momme. Well, a little update on shopping, I bought Alfred more on rompers rather than 2 pieces suit. I prefer him to wear rompers because I felt that it is more comfortable for him. We have this problem where when people carry Alfred, these 2 piece suit will rip off exposing his tummy and his pampers which doesn’t look nice at all. Agreeable? I'll post of all his new year cloths later when he wear it.

Alfred love to play with the steering wheel of our car. Daddy spoiled Alfred too much. Every time before we are ready to go on the car, daddy will let Alfred play the car steering. Sometimes, he didn’t even want to let go the steering. There is one weekend, we brought Alfred to Children Amusement Park in Jusco Supermarket and let him ride on one of the police car. Gosh!! He love it so much. Last week, while I’m shopping for clothing, I went pass the toy department and saw this learn and discover driver toy. I show it to KS and we bought it for Alfred. I’m sure Alfred will love it.


With his COOL face before he start his engine


When the engine started, he follow and sound AHHHHHH...BOOOOOMMMMM!!!

3 comments:

Greene Family said...

So cute - I love Alfred's cool face and his car sound effects!! Simon loves to "drive" too!

Destini said...

Sounds like Alfred is a lot like Trace - Trace loves anything with a motor - cars, motorcycles, tractors!

Anonymous said...

when to upload the 'drivey toy' picture?haha

btw, happy 2009 chinese new year........gong xi!gong xi!