Thursday, April 16, 2009

Appointment on 4 April 09

We had our quarterly visit to genetic & pediatric doctor. We concern about Alfred allergic skin and his flu that have not recovered since many months back. Doc recommended that we take a blood test for Alfred skin allergic and to continue medicine for Alfred flu. As prescribed by doc, we have to keep away Alfred from smoker and smoke from burning accents in order for his flu to get better. My in law house burn accents for prayer and my father in law is a smoker. It’s hard to avoid these two facts. My father in law is a smoker. But, we’re tried to explain to my in law about the smoke that getting Alfred condition worst. He will try avoiding smoking inside the house or near Alfred. That the best we can do. And I pray that I could get my transfer back to my hometown soon so that I can take care Alfred after my working hours. At least, away from burnt and smoke for a certain of time.

Getting ready for Blood test

Doc get the blood from Alfred hand

After the visit, we had our lunch at McDonald

See how beautiful he smile...

And, suddenly he show me his painful hand

Captured this when we reach our house.

Finally, peace at home playing with his favorite toy

No comments: