Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I secretly bought a Father’s Day card for behalf of Alfred for his wonderful father. But he doesn’t seem to be on the mood for a picture session and this is the best picture with the card.

We had a Father’s Day dinner at my mom house. My mom cooked us black pepper chicken chop and French fried for Alfred. My mom is a marvelous cooker but I’m a lousy one. After the dinner, Alfred demanded a walk guided by his father. And finally, a good picture with daddy at the end of the walk. Notice the shirt, it printed I love Dad. I’m been keeping it for some time but I still think it too big for Alfred. Exemption on Father’s Day, I allowed Alfred to wore the shirt and KS seem so happy with the shirt that Alfred is wearing. By the way, the t-shirt I got it free from Alfred diapers. 

Black pepper chicken chop

Frenchs Fried


Alfred love french fried

Walking with a smile

Daddy suppose to look at me, not mommy!!

Trying out my skill

A best photo of the night

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Alfred is soooooo cutue. Looks like he is going to take off walking pretty soon. That dish look delcious

Kim said...

That is so cute! Alfred really wants to walk and he is very fond of your husband! I think it was a great idea that you took out the shirt in honor of Father's Day.

Greene Family said...

So cute! That last picture of Alfred and his daddy is a great one! He's adorable in his t-shirt, and it looks like he'll be walking on his own in no time!