Thursday, August 13, 2009

13.08.2009

Today, 13th August 2009 is our 5th year wedding anniversary. Nine years ago, it was during my college time and I was having my industrial training at his ex-company, the place where I met him. Four years later after knowing and understand each other, we decided to tie our knot. KS is five years older than me. He is a funny, caring, responsible and understanding guy. He make my life so wonderful and therefore he beautifully coloured my life with laughter, love and joy as well as presented me with Alfred and my little baby arrival soon on December this year. Throughout this many years, we struggle and manage a lot of things together and those moments bond our marriage and love each other stronger from day to day.

Before the wedding dinner ceremony started
The drunken master and the mistress

7 comments:

Anthea said...

Congratulations to you on your 5th wedding anniversary. You both looked great on your wedding day. I sometimes think it would be nice if us Aussies had the same tradition of wearing different outfits throughout the wedding day...how much fun getting dressed up in gorgeous outfits over and over again....but then again it would be very expensive.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Danette Baker
36 Morquio
Spokane WA USA

Kim said...

You looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL on your wedding day! Stunning outfits! I love the tradition of changing outfits. My you and KS have many more wonderful years together! Bless you!
And Alfred walking!!!! YAY!!! He is so precious! I am so proud of him!

Greene Family said...

Happy 5th Anniversary! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day! Love all of your beautiful dresses!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful couple you make! Happy Anniversary and wish you two many many more beautiful years! Hope things are going well with your pregnancy.

Kasia and Amelia said...

Happy aniversary and many more to come!! you are such a lovely, handsome couple! Wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful clothing.... Lots of love, health and joy.

Destini said...

What a beautiful couple! Happy belated anniversary!