Monday, September 15, 2008

Alfred New Skill

We brought Alfred home on Saturday night after dinner at my in law house. As usual, my pampered Alfred needs to wean to sleep with song. So, we sang his favorite song twinkle little star. Guess what? When we started to sing, Alfred show us hand signs of twinkle little star with his chubby hands. We burst into laughing. Alfred is so cute. Amazing!! I used to do hand signs when I’m singing to Alfred but it only once a week. He should be hardly learning it. When I confront my mom in law where he learns it, actually my mom in law saw my hands sign while I’m singing to Alfred. She teaches Alfred the same things. My mom in law is a great grandmother and a great mom. Thanks mom!!



Sunday afternoon, after Alfred wake up from his routine morning nap, we brought him down to the living hall. We bought an A to Z floor map for Alfred to rolls. Alfred likes it very much as he is able to turn and roll on the huge map. Well, Alfred showed us his skill. As we are aware, Alfred head is heavier than his body. Usually he will bang his head down after lifting it for sometimes because he still haven’t learn to control his head. On that particular movement, when he was about to put his head down, he do it slowly this time till he reach the floor map. Good Job Alfred!! He is learning another skill.

No comments: