Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A&W

Last weekend, we bring Alfred to A&W Restaurant. This restaurant has been here since my childhood time. They rebuild the restaurant and also the children playground. This is the first time we bring Alfred to playground. I guess he wasn’t sure where he is and what he is doing. In future, I’ll bet I’m going to show him a childhood picture of me playing in that very same playground.


KS put Alfred sitting on one of the rocking chair. When Alfred holding tight on the safety rail, KS let go and well, Alfred can sit on his own. It’s only last for 2 seconds. I urged KS to hold him back after the photo because I worried he will fall. He can’t really sit on his owned yet. Anyway, we are so happy. Alfred is going to be a big boy soon.




We enjoy the day and I bet Alfred is having fun too. He start babbling when we about to leave. We will plan to do more outing later when Alfred can walk. I really looking forward for that day.

No comments: