Monday, November 17, 2008

Sitting Alone....

My office table was loaded with paperwork. It was a hectic Monday.

I skip lunch and finally took 1/2 hours off to rest, glancing through Alfred pictures.

I love those moments. I love to see Alfred is able to sit alone without support. I love to see every of his move, every of his gestures, every of his facial expression.

Life is precious!! This was my motto back at college.

Having Alfred is the most precious gift I ever had. He know how to make his momme laugh all day long. Every weekend is a happy weekend. Time is so short during weekend, too long during weekday when I have to go back to work. Time is not enough for me to stay longer with Alfred during weekends. I miss him already!!












And finally, the most current picture of Alfred. We should be able to see all his 7th tooth by this weekend. 3 existing teeths and other 4 teeths is coming. He don't take much milk last weekend. Maybe it's due to the teeth is growing!! Momme Love You So Much Alfred.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say hi. I noticed you are a follower of my blog, so I popped on over. You have such a handsome little man! I look forward to reading about him.

Catie
(tatertotsnfries)

Greene Family said...

Alfred is so cute! He looks like he is such a happy baby, and it sounds like he is doing so well with rolling, backcrawling (Simon loves to do this too - he thinks it is funny), and sitting!

Mandy said...

You little man is so cute. He has such a great smile. Glad that he is doing so well.

Mandy and Andrea

Anonymous said...

Great smile is everything...Alfred, smile more oh...:)