Monday, December 29, 2008

20 December 2008 Alfred Bad Day

I was washing dishes while Alfred enjoy his time with his daddy outside my in law house. Half way through, I heard Alfred crying loudly. Thus, I ran out and saw Alfred head wounded covered with little blood. I asked my husband what happened, he told me Alfred falls off from bicycle. I was so angry. This shouldn’t be happening. I know, Alfred enjoy ride on bicycle but he is still not strong to enough to be sitting by his own. Daddy didn’t let Alfred sitting without holding him, it just the cornering actions makes Alfred falls and Daddy didn’t hold him tightly. Whatever it is, I calmed Alfred down, washed his wound and apply medicine. I walked him around and he is back with his happy face. Well, daddy feel guilty today. He learned a lesson today and he promise will never let Alfred ride on bicycle till he is able to ride by his own.

Alfred riding on his own for 15 seconds

Alfred wounds


I plaster Alfred wound to stop from bleeding.



1 comment:

Catie said...

Aw, poor Alfred! That is such a scary thing. I'm sure Daddy more than learned his lesson.