Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Uncle Kah Hin Birthday

This post supposedly to be on the blog on 13 December but due to my time constraints, I wasn’t able to post it. In this month, I spend a lot of time back at hometown with Alfred and I don’t have the internet access to blogging. I’m totally out. I want this post to be posted because this is the first time Alfred demand food from me when he saw me bites fried chicken wings. Apart from it, it is Kah Hin 21st Birthday Party and also a family gathering. Kah Hin is my husband younger brother. The buffet dinner was cooked by my mom in law while we just help out the cutting vegetables and fruits. My mom in law is really awesome. She does all by herself, the cooking, cleaning, washing, babysitting two of her precious grandson and the list goes on. Sometimes, my father in law will help out to ease out her burden. I’m grateful to have a super duper great mom in law. I posted a few photos of Alfred grabs my fried chicken wing and other family members. Previously, he actually eating fried wanton.

Here Go Alfred!!

Succesfully grab momme fried chicken wing

Let me taste first!!


Yummy!!

Momme, I try to finish up the chicken wing like you do!!

Mmmm...I don't want my porridge anymore

Momme, I looked ugly and dirty now, can we go clean up?

The Leong's Family, Hmm, Let me introduce :
Standing From Left : Small Aunty Kah Wee, Momme, Daddy, Me, Small Uncle Kah Hin, Big Aunty Mei Wei and Uncle Foon
Sitting From Left : Hao Siang (cousin bro),Grandma, Grandpa, Big Uncle Ting Kok and Aunty Joey

Ok, Daddy!! I'm ready for silly shot!! Arrghhh!!

Picture with Grandma & Cousin Bro Hao Siang

Tu tu tu!! Playing with Big Uncle Ting Kok

With my beautiful lovely Big Aunty Mei Wei

My dearest Momme

Small Uncle Kah Hin 21st Birthday Cake, Yum Yum Yummy!!

Happy Birthday Small Uncle Kah Hin!!!

1 comment:

Greene Family said...

Great family photos! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!