Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hang Out at Mcdonalds

Last weekend, daddy and momme bring me to Giant Hypermarket to buy my favorite cheese slice and prune juice. We also went to MPH Bookstore to buy book for me. Momme said I need extra book like shape and colour. Later, we drop by Mcdonalds for an evening snack. Yahooo!! It is my first time to Mcdonalds with Daddy and Momme. Well, I looked around those weird faces who is staring at me. Nevertheless, I'm patiently waiting for momme to come back with the foods. Woahh!! I love french fries. Momme gave me taste some sundae and yuck, I don't like it. It's was so cold. Arrghh, I totally rejected. Momme is happy when I don't like ice creams. Silly momme huh?? I just want the whole pack of french fries. Overall, it was a good evening snack though. Here are some of my cool pictures.



Patiently waiting for the food to come

Ohh, I love French Fries!!

Mmm..should I take?

Daddy, can I take french fries myself?


Momme, can I take my own french fries?

Yeah!! Permission granted!! Haha!!

Ohh, it taste good!!

I'm must chew...momme always warned me

Mmm...Yum Yummy!!

Figure out myself how am I going to put the balance into the mouth??

Solution, I finally did, yeah!!

Good Evening Snack, I'm so satify!! Haha!!

2 comments:

Greene Family said...

Such cute photos! I love the second one when he first got his french fries!

Yonkers Snow Removal said...

Thaanks for sharing