Friday, February 13, 2009

Alfred Achievement

I guess this will be the longest post I’ve ever post. I’m too crazy on Alfred video and I want to share em' all. His impression, reaction, laughter and his smile really melt my heart.

Alfred Achievement
Pa Pa = Daddy (He even know how to called Daddy beside than pa pa)
Pak Pak = Uncle Ting Kok (KS Elder Brother)
Chang = Uncle Foon (KS brother in law)
Ku Ma = Aunty Mei Wei (KS Elder Sister)
Jie = Aunty Kah Wee (KS younger sister)
Suk suk = Uncle Kah Hin (KS younger brother)
Ko Ko = Hao Siang (Alfred Cousin Brother, Ting Kok Elder Son)
Di Di = Hao Khang (Alfred Cousin Brother, Ting Kok Younger Son)


WORDS THAT ALFRED KNOW HOW TO SAY

ANIMAL : Duck, Bear, Pig, Dog, Bird

NATURE : Sky, Star

COLOR : Blue

FRUIT : Apple

BODY : Buttock, Leg

HAND GESTURES

Bye Bye, Show No More, Stomach Full, Wash Face, Pee Ka Boo, Flying Kiss, Put back “things”, Show his teeth

NOTE : Do you notice Alfred doesn’t know how to called momme yet? I’m jealous, Daddy.

Here the video Alfred putting back his bottle caps.


Dancing with Chinese New Year Song
Let’s see how Alfred show his dance when the song played and how he reacts when the song ends.


Alfred favorite song is I’m Your by Jason Mraz. I’ve noticed that every time the song reach the chorus part, Alfred will sing it out loud, and of coz not words, just arr..arr..arr..arr. I just love it. I guess the word “I” starting the chorus make Alfred sing it out loud. I’ve compile 4 different version of the chorus parts. Do enjoy Alfred singing...

Well, as I mentioned earlier on the previous post, we bought a Driving Learning Toy for Alfred. We definitely make a right choice. You’ll notice how Alfred reacts to the toys. His reaction, his impression was momme favorite. He even asked me to dance along. That why the camera is a shaking. Sorry for poor recording.

Alfred, momme and daddy love you so much.

8 comments:

Destini said...

Alfred is soooo cute! I love the dancing and singing videos! He is such a joy!

Unknown said...

It is so nice to meet you. Alfred is adorable. Looks like you have got yourself a young man that really enjoys music...he is quite the little dancer. I will be looking for more posts and getting to know Alfred a little better.

Anonymous said...

Oh - Alfred is soooo cute. How old is he now? Isn't the stage where they start talking just the cutest? Nice to 'meet' you Lee.

Greene Family said...

Alfred is doing so well! He is so adorable with his singing - love it! He has great taste in music! His dancing is so cute too!

Leong Family's said...

Thank you Destini, Jennifer.

Hi Melisa & Anthea, Nice to meet you too. Alfred is now nearly 16 months. I will try to post more often in future. Alfred is taking care by my MIL. I'm only able see Alfred on weekend coz i'm working in city. It's sad coz I miss him so much.

Ames said...

I LOVE the videos of Alfred singing to "I'm yours" by Jason Mraz! It happens to be one of my favorite songs, too! He's too cute!

Becky said...

So great to meet you! Alfred is so cute!!! I just love the dancing! I can't wait until Olivia starts dancing!

Tonya said...

LOVE IT!! He has come so far!!! I knew he would!! Isn't having our kid's the greatest!!