Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Valentine's Day

We don’t have any romantic dinner nor candle dinner instead we have a family valentine’s dinner. We went to Hawaii Steak House at Seremban, my hometown in Negeri Sembilan. We ordered steak of the house, Maryland Chop, herb and cheese hotdog, salad, soup of the day and sizzling chicken chop. As for Alfred, he is getting some of my French fried and hot dog. For the past year, me and KS used to celebrate this anniversary of love just the two of us. We never celebrated Valentine’s Day with family and this is the first time throughout my life journey. Surprising!! We all enjoy the dinner very much. Reynard can’t be sitting still any longer. He is learning to walk now at 10 months while Alfred pointing here and there to get my attention when I’m talking. He likes the electronic lantern light that hang on the entrance of the steak house which dimed every 30 seconds. Each time the light dim, he shouted, “Eeeee” and “OOOO” while pointing at it. He didn’t eat much as the food was not so suitable for him either. After the dinner we headed back to my in law house for him to get some porridge. After a while at my in law house, we were sitting at the living hall and my lil’ Alfred constantly pointing at the sofa demanding something from me. Then, my mother in law told me that he want to sit on the sofa. So, I get him seated on the sofa. Again, he keeps calling me by touching my hand (since he still not learning to called me MOM and that is the way he kept people attention on him) and pointed at the top of the sofa. I was wondering what he want actually, and again, my MIL said he want to stand. I was shocked!! Stands?? Alfred really surprised me. He could stand all by himself plus shaking his butt showing to me he is dancing. Apart of it, his aunty Kah Wee interrupted, “show you another one”. Another ONE?? This time, he did a turn around when he is sitting. Ohh!! Too much surprised. I was overwhelmed. I never expect him to stand alone plus an extra of unexpected dancing while standing this early. I thought I could only see him stand or walk when he reached 2 years old or maybe further since he is rather small.
I actually make a video to post all these picture but it's seem not working. So, here is goes picture on Valentine’s Day..

Alfred waving goodbye to me!!

Bored??



The Dinner
Funny faces..

And finally, Alfred is standing.

I'm sad because I can't download video of Alfred does a turn around here. I'll try to post it later.

No comments: