Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunday...

Alfred wakes up at 8am in the morning. As soon as he wakes up, he starts demanding things by pointing here and there either the toys inside the cupboard or my makeup desk. When the demands being refuse, well, you will be getting eye tears and frown faces. When the demands are being followed, well, you will get a laugh from him. His laugh really make my day.
So, I gave him my cosmetic box. All he does is he take out all my face cream, toner, etc from the box and after he done so, he gave me a big smile. When the box is empty, he will get all the things he thrown out back into the box. He will repeat doing this until he gets bored. I wonder what fun he makes out of that activities. If only I could read his mind…

Getting momme stuff out of the box is kinda fun!!

And, I'm successfully wakes daddy up too!

Getting the things back into the box..


Ohh...I'm getting bored

As our routine Sunday morning activities, we went to my mom stall to have our breakfast. It’s a special Sunday because Alfred screaming hysterically at everyone that passed by. Everyone wonder why this boy is screaming and nevertheless, he is getting attention from everyone inside the shop. When someone approaches him, he will defend by hitting himself on his head. When I insist, NO!! Don't do that!! It's hurt. BUT, he show me again. I can't figure out why he does that and he always does that lately. I wonder....
Am I so poor in understanding. Mmm, or yes, maybe I do.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun age. Exploring and finding some of the silliest things to play with and be fascinated about. Forget all the pricey toys. Bring out he pots and pans, bags, ect. Very cute!

Bobbi said...

Ditto to what Melisa said. This is such a fun age....not to mention easily entertained!!! My kids would always, invariably, get out every pot and pan, lid, plastic bowl, you name it, only to put their 'treasures' in and take them right back out. Like I said....they are so easy to entertain at this age!! Enjoy it!! LOve the pics....you have a handsome little guy!! ♥

Destini said...

What a cutie! Be glad that he's entertained that easily - and just wait, he'll figure out that he can open those cosmetics! I will be waiting on those pictures! Trace used to hit himself on the head too - if you make a fuss about it they will just do it more!

Kim said...

My fave pic is the one where he is yawning-I always would say to Preston maybe you should have stayed in bed! Alfred is so adorable. He will find anything and make it a toy at this age!

Greene Family said...

Such a cutie - love the pictures! Simon loves taking things out of boxes and putting them back in too. Simon hits himself on the head too. We were told it was a phase and to just ignore it and he'll stop.