Monday, July 27, 2009

16 weeks coming 17 weeks

I can't wait to share this earlier but with the workload and the continuous audit at my office really pull me back from blogging for the past 2 weeks. Another reason was I was disheartened to hear bad news from friends around me whom miscarriages their baby make me feel horrible to share at those moments.
I’m 16 weeks pregnant coming 17 weeks and Alfred soon will be having a sibling to play with. We been planning to have our second baby at this time. I’m so excited when I found out I’m pregnant because the first pregnancy almost take me a year to conceive. I thought it would be the same with the second one but it’s not.

The different of this pregnancy is my tummy grows much bigger than the time having Alfred. My tummy began to show when my baby reach 2 months old. The worst pregnancy symptoms I have to deal a lot with throws up and pretty much easy to get hungry. I had my checkup on last 2 weeks and it went out pretty well. Doctor recommended I take a blood test and the result will be notified next prenatal visit. Next month I will have a detail scan on baby. My EDD will be on Christmas Eve. Yes, it on 24th of December. A photo shot of my christmas baby!!




I currently working in a city of Kuala Lumpur and I’ve been applying for a transfer back to my hometown, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. I have been eyeing for the post of secretary at my hometown since year ago after I gave birth to Alfred. I’m afraid I will not be able to get the post because someone will be posted there due to her condition is more critical than mine. I’m been offered as clerk if I really want the transfer. Well, I just keep my thought of getting down to work as a clerk will be a lot of easier and freer time for me but no doubt, I like being a secretary. No matter how much I like the job, I am more concern on getting back so that I can take care my little Alfred. Being with him is much greater than anything else in this world.


The baby will be taking care by my mom in law too after birth and I have 2 months maternity leave to be with my baby and Alfred. I’m so proud of having my mom in law in my life. She is so understanding, kind and hardworking. She doesn’t want us to send away our baby to be taking care by nanny. Grrrrhh..grandma will have more pressure later as she will be taking care 4 grandchildren soon. Right now, she is handling three PRINCEs in our family of the age 3 (Hao Xiang) had been getting to pre-school, 1 ¾ (Alfred) and 6 months old ( Hao Khang). I wish my transfer back to my hometown will lessen the burden of my in law and I pray that my transfer will be succesful.

10 comments:

Destini said...

Congratulations! Alfred will make such a great big brother! Good luck on your transfer and a healthy pregnancy!

Unknown said...

So happy to hear of another pregnancy out there. Congratulations. Good luck with everything and hope you get the transfer.

sHiReEn said...

Congratulations lai wah...

Greene Family said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys! Alfred is going to be such a fun big brother! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy! Good luck on transferring back to your hometown!

Leong Family's said...

Thanks everyone for the wonderful wishes! I'm so happy with the supports and it just make my day.

Kim said...

Congratulations! I wish you a happy healthy pregnancy! I really hope that the transfer goes through so you can be home closer to Alfred. How far away are you now? Your mother in law sounds like a wonderful woman! Keep us updated. What a great Christmas present for you this year!!!

Kasia and Amelia said...

Dear Lee, What a joy to find out about a new baby coming as a Chistmas gift! Congratulations and warmest wishes of healthy and blessed pregnancy! We are with you and it will be so great for Alfred to have little brother or sister to play with! Best news! thanks for sharing with us! Love, Kasia and Ami

Leong Family's said...

Thank Kim. Our distance was not too far, about 60km from the place I stay and going back to my hometown merely took us 1 hrs drive. The traffic is the worst things. Sometime because of heavy traffic took us almost 2 hours.

Leong Family's said...

Thanks Kasia.

khien said...

Congratulations, my dear best friend...
:)
I am viewing your previous blog entries...from 1st day when you decided and started to open a blog for Alfred until now, what a great way to reach on this stage...

send my regards to your husband,yourself and your son, alfred too. :):):):)