Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A History Day

Saturday, we called it a History Day of Alfred. While I was watching TV at my in law house, Alfred was enjoying himself playing with the Harry Potter DVD. He keeps on babble Bbb, bbb, bbb (that words stand for Barney) and I just let him obsess with it. After some time, I saw him pushing the chair. Then he tried stand next to the blue chair. I took out my HP predicting something will happen. I hate when I don’t carry my camera around. He fall on the first trial, I told him its okay. On the 2nd trial, he push and walk along with the chair and he discovered the fun. He smiles back at me when he stops. He happy with what he is doing and of course I’m extremely over joy with his action. I yelled at daddy to come and see what Alfred doing. Daddy took out Alfred walker and see his response. Well, daddy laughs hysterically when he saw Alfred is WALKING with the walker. We wish to see him walking when he reach 2 on October. Another 2 more months to go.

I combined a few slide of the video into two parts. Let see his actions. Alfred History's Day.

The first trial...

The second attempt... wonderful outcome..but with a little blur video..

Last but not least, I hate myself because I couldn't records it with better equipment. How nice it is if I bring along my camera. It would a better quality than my HP... but we still love this video very much.

6 comments:

Destini said...

Way to go Alfred! I love how happy he is with his acheivement! And he wasn't walking, he was running - you better get your running shoes ready!

Kim said...

Way to go! He is so happy! His smile is so wide. I am so glad you had your camera to record this major milestone. He seems very determined. I am sure he will be walking in no time!

Greene Family said...

Too cute! Way to go, Alfred!! I love how happy is with his big accomplishment!

Rosie said...

Wow way to go alfred. He know he did something good like at him smiling all the way

Khien said...

Alfred,
Good job!
haha...it is a good achievement and a great milestone for you!
Your dad and mom should feel proud of you...:)

Anthea said...

That puts a smile on my face. I agree that you might want to get some running shoes out, he is really moving. It wont be long now and you will be trying to stop him from moving all over the place.