Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A sad day for Daddy

Today, daddy went home after finish his job nearby our hometown. The purpose returning home is to send Alfred favorite Barney FireHouse video because we taken it home during the weekends and daddy failed to return it to grandma. By the way, it is just one of his reasons to go back just to visit Alfred. When daddy reaches home, Alfred was sleeping. After taking his lunch, just before he headed out to the car, Alfred wake up and saw daddy. He looks so happy when he sees his daddy. Daddy usher him back to his nap and again fail to finish off the task as he need to rush back to his company for some undone job. When daddy going off, Alfred cried and yelling for daddy. Daddy peeked from the window and saw him crying. Grandma told Alfred that daddy need to go to work and try to get him back on his nap. Daddy leaves the house sadly. He wishes that he could stay longer but he can’t. My eyes go teary when daddy called me and tell me the whole stories. We never leave Alfred when he is awake. Usually we’ll wait till he falls asleep at night before we goes off. Now I can feel how close the bond between Alfred and KS.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids miss my husband when he is away to since he works 2-10pm shifts 5 days a week they don't get a ton of quality time with him. We just make the most of the time he does get! Lots of pictures for him helps!

Rosie said...

Same here. When I have to go to work destiny and the older girl miss me. When the drop me off, I can hear them crying as the drive off.. I try to spend my day off with them.. Every second I can

Kim said...

Oh I want to cry just hearing this story. Poor Alfred loves you both so much. I know when they cry it just breaks your heart. But Alfred is in great hands!

Greene Family said...

Poor Alfred - what a sweetheart! I can imagine how much it breaks your hearts to have to go to work and see him crying, but at least he is in great hands with his grandma.