Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm admitted to hospital..

Things have not been better since KS leaving to China. Last week was Alfred not is so good condition. When he is okay, this week is mine and daddy turn.

Tuesday, after my breakfast, I feel uneasy. I thought maybe I been doing a lot of housework on the weekend make me feel a little bit tired. After lunch, I went to the bank and walked back. I thought it near but it wasn’t. It’s took me 20 minutes per walk. The pain from my abdomen is more frequent after I came back from the bank. It tinge with pain every 10 minutes. Immediately, I drove myself to hospital without thinking twice. Doctor came to my aid at the emergency. Scan my abdomen where I complaint about the pain, but nothing found. Initially, doctor suspected something to do with my pancreas or abdomen areas with stone or blood blockage. I was told to take a blood test and admitted. I’m given painkiller too but I think the painkiller doesn’t make any different as the pain isn’t going away. By the way, I feel better after an hour admitted and doctor came with the blood test. Blood test result is good and seem like I don’t have any problem. Doc can’t even describe why I had the pain. I was told to rest. My blood pressure, pulse and heart beat was taken every 4 hours. I have slightly fever during the night. Until the next morning, doctor came and my blood being taken again for a test and an ultrasound on my abdomen areas done. I feel less pain on the afternoon. Doctor came back in the evening with the ultrasound report and blood test, yet nothing was found. Doctor even checked baby condition and water fluid in my stomach is good. Everything is in order. At last, he prescribed that I might have muscle stiffness around my abdomen area or the baby kicking too hard till it I had the pains. Doctor also advice me to take extra care as I might be having early delivery. I was discharge yesterday evening. I went home and have a good sleep coz I didn’t sleep well during my stay at hospital. The best place is nothing like home. I’m feeling better today although I still feel pain on my stomach. I can’t walk much. I feel no pain when sit and sleep. I got MC for 2 more days.

On the other hand, I called up KS and told him I’m admitted. He told me he’s also running into fever and resting at home. What a coincident!! 2 of us fall sick at the same time. Worst when he called me again later in the evening, he is actually having chicken pox, also known as varicella. At the same time, he so concerned about me. He feels so bad he couldn’t help and care for me during the time I needed him. I feel bad too as well coz I can’t care for him either. Our family isn’t doing well lately. First, it strikes Alfred. Now, it is me and hubby. Today, he told me he cooked for himself for the very first time. He never cooked coz he never departs from his family. He feel proud and me too coz at least my hubby can cook. Let hope for a good things to come after this.

6 comments:

Destini said...

Glad you are okay! Take care of yourself and get some rest before the baby arrives! Hope the chicken pox clears up fast too!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. Glad everything is OK. Please take it easy.

Kasia and Amelia said...

I am glad to hear that you all feel better and that everybody is ok now! Please do not stress too much and please do not worry. Sending you much needed healing and good energy! IT will be better....

Greene Family said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better! You have had a rough two weeks. Take it easy and get some rest before the baby arrives! Hope the chicken pox clear up fast too! Hugs!

Kim said...

I am so sorry that you and KC were so under the weather. I have been thinking about you a lot. I am wishing you a very healthy next few weeks before the baby arrives. I know things are very stressful right now but Alfred and your new bundle of joy will help you get through it all! Hugs!

Anthea said...

Sorry - I have been away from the computer and missed this post. I hope that you are all feeling better. Thinking of you all and praying for a quick, painless and safe delivery of the new baby.