Wednesday, November 4, 2009

POOL

When dealing with sport, the safest sport for Alfred is swimming. So, before we decided to proceed to the swimming pool, we had bought Alfred a small tiny pool for him to learn before adapting to a real pool later. Grrrrr... Guess what we find out!! My little Alfred is fear with large pile of water. Yes, my Alfred is afraid of pool. I thought he should be having fun or thrilled when he sees the splash of pool but it turns out the opposite way. He scared when we put him inside the pool. He cried and wanted me to get him out from the pool. Even with the ring pool and daddy squeezes himself inside the small tiny pool, yet he doesn’t want to stay inside. Well, we have to try out again next time!!


Hhmm.. Why am I dress this way!!

It's look so scary!!

Daddy, I want to go out!! ... "crying"...

2 comments:

Greene Family said...

Awww! He looks so cute in swim gear! I'm sorry that he doesn't like the pool, but hopefully, he'll like a little more the next time!

Leong Family's said...

Thanks Jennifer. I guess he need more time to adapt to it. Until now, he still resisted the pool.