Thursday, May 14, 2009

Grandma's Birthday & Mother's Day

According to Chinese calendar, my mother in law birthday fall on Wesak Day. That was a day before Mother’s Day. So, we celebrated Mother’s Day together with my MIL birthday. My sister in law bought MIL a cake. We sang birthday song and we took a family picture. The next day, we went out for dinner.

Alfred, Grandma and Hao Siang (cousin bro)


As for me on Mother’s Day, I got a lovely mother cards from Alfred. I was actually just finished bathing and when I reached my room, Alfred is holding a card. Daddy asks him to handover the card to mommy and he did. But later, when we look at the card together, he bites the card. Hahahaha!! What you expect from a 1 ½ years old boy, even the handwriting of the cards belongs to daddy and hand prints belong to Alfred. I love you, both of you very much. That’s was my first mother celebration.

Holding the card proudly


Prove HE bite the card

Mommy Love You, Alfred



3 comments:

Destini said...

I love the picture of you and Alfred, it is wonderful! And it is very nice to get to spend time with family too!

Kim said...

What a great picture of you and Alfred. He is such a happy boy!!!! I am glad you had a nice Mother's Day!

Greene Family said...

Alfrd is so cute!! He does look so proud holding his card for you, and I love it when he tries to take a bite of it (Simon used to do the same)! The pictures of you and Alfred are great! It looks like you had a nice Mother's Day, and it looks like everyone enjoyed celebrating your MIL's birthday!