Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Birthday..

I do not celebrate my birthday like I used to celebrate year before. I used to go out for a luxury dinner with my hubs, we went shopping or travel. But, this year I just wanted to spend a lovely day with Alfred and KS. I took a day off from work which is actually two days as the earlier day, Alfred was schedule for checkup. We spend time sleeping, take our leisure time for breakfast, went back to my in law house where Alfred took a nap. I and hubs went out for lunch while Alfred was sleeping. Later we had our dinner at my in law house. We went shopping after the dinner and KS bought me a skin care range as my birthday present which I love it so much. When we on our way home, the time had reach 10pm and most of the shop had closed. Just the tiny cake shop was left with one customer. To my surprise, KS stop at that shop, begging the cashier to let him buy a cake for me. I ask him how he persuades the cashier, he said, “Can I be your last customer please, today is my lovely wife birthday and I haven’t bought her a cake.” That melts me down!! That’s was actually the best birthday gift.




4 comments:

Destini said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great day! What a sweetie getting you that yummy cake!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful relaxing fun filled day. Happy Birthday!

Kim said...

That sounds like a great birthday and your husband was so sweet begging the cashier to sell you the cake! How nice!

Greene Family said...

Adorable pictures!! Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like you had a great day with your husband and son! That was so sweet of your husband to beg the cashier for your birthday cake!