Thursday, May 14, 2009

OUCH!!!

We called up Alfred using 3G on Tuesday night and to my surprise, I saw Alfred right eye swollen. I ask my MIL, she said it was bitten by mosquitoes. When we hang up, I told KS, I’m going home tomorrow.

Yesterday, we went home straight after work. The first reaction when Alfred saw me, he pointing at his face with his pouty lips saying “pain, pain”. That my boy, complaining. I notice not only the eye lids were bitten by “red DEVIL ant” actually and not mosquitoes as described by my MIL through the phone, but the neck and ring finger of his right hand was bitten also. Poor boy! My heart was crying badly when I saw Alfred. Let the picture do the talking of how bad his face was really like.


Did you notice his neck is also swollen?


I did post up 3 other post down here. I feel bad of late updating. Just can't find the right time for updating. Poor time management!!!

Here the 3 post below :

Grandma's Birthday & Mother's Day
My Birthday
Rattan Chair

Thanks for staying up with me.

6 comments:

Destini said...

My goodness, poor Alfred! Insects are just terrible! Hope it isn't too itchy!

Unknown said...

Poor lil guy! All bit. Don't feel bad about not posting much. I don't get around to it nearly as often as most do.

Bobbi said...

Ouch!!! I bet he was in pain, poor little guy. Don't worry about your time management skills...mine aren't much better either.

Kim said...

Oh poor baby! He must have been so happy to see you walk through the door! There's nothing like mommy!

Greene Family said...

Poor Alfred! I hope he's feeling better now! I bet he was so happy to see you! Hugs!
BTW - I'm always trying to figure out where all of my time goes in a day and why I don't have more time to do things like keep up with blogs and all.

Milk Mama said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute!!!!! :) I love your blog! You have a great family!