Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009

Few days before I deliver, we went to Kuala Lumpur to celebrate early Christmas. We walk around Pavilion Shopping Complex with many beautiful Christmas tree before we proceed to our early Christmas dinner at Shogun Japanese Restaurant. I’ve captured many of Alfred photo and I think this is the best of all. I just realize that my boy had grown up so much.



Looking at the big Christmas trees

The only photo that sit still

A big lollypop for me, mommy?

Afraid of Santa Claus.. crying terribly

With grandma, uncle Foon, aunty Mei Wei & aunty Kar Wei

A big Christmas Tree at the Pavillion Entrance

5 comments:

Anthea said...

Hope you had a great Christmas. I hope the year ahead with your new addition to the family is especially wonderful.

Greene Family said...

Great pictures! Alfred does look so grown up now - no more baby face! I love the big lollipop that he picked out!
I'm sure you had a wonderful Christmas with your beautiful kids! Hopefully, your hubby was able to still be there for Christmas too! Wishing you all the best this year!

Destini said...

Those are great pictures of Alfred! His red and black outfit was perfect for the decorations! Hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Unknown said...

I just love the Christmas portraits of Alfred! As overwhelming as Christmas probably was for you with the new baby it looks like you had a fabulous one!

Kim said...

Those are gorgeous pictures of Alfred. He is such a big boy! And so handsome. I hope you enjoyed your first Christmas with your beautiful baby girl. I wish you a New Year filled with health, love and happiness.